Bears Ears National Monument, a prehistoric native american Anasazi settlement and archaeological site.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- archaeological site
- archeological site
- black and white
- building exterior
- calm (not people)
- comb ridge
- copy room
- copy space
- cultural heritage
- famous place
- high angle view
- historical building
- Historic Building
- indigenous culture
- moody (moody imagery)
- national landmark
- national monument
- national park
- Native American
- Native American Reservation
- non-urban scene
- no people
- North America
- North American Tribal Culture
- passage of time
- photographic (pertaining to the discipline of photography)
- remote (remote location)
- rock formation
- rough terrain
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tranquil scene
- travel destination
- Wilderness Area
- Rock formations and San Juan Canyon from Muley Point, Bears Ears National Monument, Utah
- Muley Point is in the heart of Bears Ears National Monument, a vast 1.3 million acre area of unspoiled Utah wilderness
- Rock formations and summit of Comb Ridge, Bears Ears National Monument in Utah.
- Muley Point and the view of San Juan Canyon in Bears Ears National Monument
- View of San Juan Canyon from Muley Point at dusk, Bears Ears National Monument, Utah
- Rock pinnacle lit up at sunset, on the edge of San Juan Canyon from Muley Point, Bears Ears National Monument, Utah
- Water pools and rock formations on rocks overlookng the San Juan Canyon from Muley Point, Bears Ears National Monument, Utah
- Rock formations at Muley Point, San Juan Canyon, in the Bears Ears National Monument.
More Related Images
- Muley Point at the heart of Bears Ears National Monument, a vast 1.3 million acre area of wilderness. San Juan Canyon.
- Rock formations and summit of Comb Ridge in Bears Ears National Monument, Utah. A new national monument site.
- Water pools, rock depressions on Comb Ridge, Bears Ears National Monument, Utah
- The Temple of the Moon rock formation in Cathedral Valley in the Capitol Reef National Park, monolith of earthy, buff-pink Entrada Sandstone rising from the plain.
- Comb Ridge is in Bears Ears National Monument view over the desert and a road through the plain.
- Rolling hills of Mancos Shale, Capitol Reef National Park
- Shiprock is a sacred Navajo landmark on the Navajo Indian Reservation in New Mexico
- The Bentonite hills, coloured rock strata and formations of the Cainville Wash in Capitol Reef national park in Utah.