Detail of prehistoric Native American petroglyphs, near Bluff, Utah
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- animal likeness
- art (creative discipline)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- copy room
- copy space
- cultural heritage
- famous place
- human representation
- indigenous culture
- national landmark
- national park
- non-urban scene
- no people
- North America
- prehistoric art
- rock (rock formations or landmass)
- rock art
- rough terrain
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- stone (object made of stone)
- travel destination
- Rock formations and summit of Comb Ridge in Bears Ears National Monument, Utah. A new national monument site.
- Rock formations and San Juan Canyon from Muley Point, Bears Ears National Monument, Utah
- Bears Ears National Monument, a prehistoric native american Anasazi settlement and archaeological site.
- The Temple of the Moon rock formation in Cathedral Valley in the Capitol Reef National Park, monolith of earthy, buff-pink Entrada Sandstone rising from the plain.
- View of San Juan Canyon from Muley Point at dusk, Bears Ears National Monument, Utah
- Rock pinnacle lit up at sunset, on the edge of San Juan Canyon from Muley Point, Bears Ears National Monument, Utah
- Water pools and rock formations on rocks overlookng the San Juan Canyon from Muley Point, Bears Ears National Monument, Utah
- Muley Point is in the heart of Bears Ears National Monument, a vast 1.3 million acre area of unspoiled Utah wilderness
More Related Images
- Rock formations at Muley Point, San Juan Canyon, in the Bears Ears National Monument.
- Muley Point at the heart of Bears Ears National Monument, a vast 1.3 million acre area of wilderness. San Juan Canyon.
- The Bentonite Hills of Cathedral Valley, coloured rock strata and formations of the Cainville Wash in Capitol Reef national park in Utah.
- Muley Point and the view of San Juan Canyon in Bears Ears National Monument
- Rock formations and summit of Comb Ridge, Bears Ears National Monument in Utah.
- Valley of the Gods in the heart of Bears Ears National Monument
- Sculpted rocks and mesas in Canyonlands National Park
- A slot canyon, deep fissure, viewed from above with boulders at the base. Little Wildhorse Canyon, Goblin Valley State Park.