Shiprock is a sacred Navajo landmark on the Navajo Indian Reservation in New Mexico
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- calm (not people)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- copy room
- copy space
- famous place
- moody (moody imagery)
- national landmark
- national park
- Native American Reservation
- Navajo Nation
- New Mexico
- non-urban scene
- no people
- North America
- passage of time
- photographic (pertaining to the discipline of photography)
- Pinnacles (rock formation)
- remote (remote location)
- rock formation
- rough terrain
- Shiprock Peak
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tranquil scene
- travel destination
- Shiprock is a sacred Navajo landmark on the Navajo Indian Reservation in New Mexico
- The Temple of the Moon rock formation in Cathedral Valley in the Capitol Reef National Park, monolith of earthy, buff-pink Entrada Sandstone rising from the plain.
- Muley Point at the heart of Bears Ears National Monument, a vast 1.3 million acre area of wilderness. San Juan Canyon.
- Rock formations and summit of Comb Ridge, Bears Ears National Monument in Utah.
- View of Shiprock and vast desert, Navajo Indian Reservation, New Mexico
- Valley of the Gods in the heart of Bears Ears National Monument
- Water pools and rock formations on rocks overlookng the San Juan Canyon from Muley Point, Bears Ears National Monument, Utah
- Muley Point is in the heart of Bears Ears National Monument, a vast 1.3 million acre area of unspoiled Utah wilderness
More Related Images
- Rock formations at Muley Point, San Juan Canyon, in the Bears Ears National Monument.
- Muley Point and the view of San Juan Canyon in Bears Ears National Monument
- Rock formations and San Juan Canyon from Muley Point, Bears Ears National Monument, Utah
- View of San Juan Canyon from Muley Point at dusk, Bears Ears National Monument, Utah
- Rock pinnacle lit up at sunset, on the edge of San Juan Canyon from Muley Point, Bears Ears National Monument, Utah
- Bears Ears National Monument, a prehistoric native american Anasazi settlement and archaeological site.
- Rock formations and summit of Comb Ridge in Bears Ears National Monument, Utah. A new national monument site.
- Valley of the Gods is in the heart of Bears Ears National Monumen, mesa