Man standing outdoors working on a metal pitchfork with a hand held electric angle grinder.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- angle grinder
- carpenter (male)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- cultural heritage
- Environmental conservation
- European (places and things)
- Garden Fork
- gardening equipment
- ground (reduced to fine particles)
- handmade (not made by artisan)
- hand tool
- mid section
- model release
- one person
- pitch fork
- property release
- small business
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- traditional architecture
- working life
- Work Tool
- Man standing outdoors, wearing a face mask, working on a large metal garden fork or pitchfork with an angle grinder.
- Man standing outdoors, wearing a face mask, working on a metal pitchfork with an angle grinder.
- Man standing in a garden workshop surrounded by tools hanging from beams and a stack of garden tools propped up.
- Man standing in a workshop, wearing ear protectors, holding a hammer, working on a piece of wood.
- Man standing in a workshop, holding a pencil, working a new wooden shaft for an old metal tool, a garden fork.
- Man standing in a workshop, holding a plane, planing and shaving a piece of wood in a clamp.
- Man standing in a workshop oiling the handle of a metal garden fork with four tines.
- A man standing in a garden workshop, working on an old garden space, surrounded by tools. Equipment on the beams and bicycles hanging from the ceiling.
More Related Images
- A man in a workshop, holding a tool, cutting and shaping a piece of wood.
- Man standing in a workshop, holding a hammer and wood chisel, working on a piece of wood.
- A garden shed workshop with plants trained up the outside, flowering. View through the open door of a man at work.
- Close up of person in a boat-builder's workshop, working on a wooden boat hull.
- A wood carver craftsman, a wooden spoon carver at a workbench in his workshop, marking a piece of wood with a pencil.
- Man working a boat-builder's workshop, sawing small piece of wood with hand saw.
- Man working a boat-builder's workshop, joining together two pieces of wood.
- Two men standing at a workbench in a boat-builder's workshop, working on wooden joint.