Portrait of two bearded men smiling at the camera.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- 25-29 years
- 35-39 years
- baker (male)
- baker (non professional, male)
- baker (non professional)
- bakery (bread shop)
- baking (making baked goods)
- Caucasian ethnicity
- Caucasian ethnicity (male)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- commercial kitchen
- cultural heritage
- European (places and things)
- eye contact
- family business
- food (non beverage)
- front view
- grocery store
- handmade (not made by artisan)
- healthy diet
- homemade food
- male artisan
- mid adult
- mid adult men
- model release
- preparing food
- property release
- retail store
- short hair
- small business
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- two (quantity)
- two people
- young adult
- young men
- Two bakers standing at a table, kneading bread dough, dusting it with flour.
- Two bakers standing at a table, preparing bread dough, baking ingredients and a blackboard on the wall.
- Two bakers standing at a table, preparing bread dough, adding flour from a paper sack into a metal mixing bowl.
- Two bakers standing at a table, using a laptop computer, freshly baked bread, a blackboard on the wall.
- Portrait of a bearded man smiling at the camera.
- Baker holding two freshly baked loaves of bread.
- Close up of two bakers standing at a table, using a laptop computer, freshly baked bread.
- Baker standing at a table, liberally sprinkling flour over bread dough.
More Related Images
- Close up of a baker holding a freshly baked loaf of white bread in a rattan proofing basket.
- Close up of a baker holding two freshly baked loaves of bread.
- Close up of a baker slicing a freshly baked loaf of bread with a bread knife.
- Close up of a baker kneading bread dough in a metal bowl.
- A man, a baker working in a commercial kitchen kneading a large piece of dough.
- Close up of a man's feet, wearing brown brogues with red shoe laces.
- A baker working on a floured surface, dividing the prepared dough into squares using an expandable rotary dough cutter.
- A baker holding dough which has been folded and worked to show the layers incorporated into the dough, to make light layered pastries.