A man in overalls and a hard hat with a large wrench working at an oil extraction site.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- 60 + years old
- 60-64 years
- 60 - 65 Years
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- copy space
- drilling (industrial)
- front view
- full length
- hard hat
- Industrial Equipment
- land (solid ground)
- Mining equipment
- model release
- non-urban scene
- North America
- oil industry
- Oil Patch
- oil rig
- oil well
- one person
- pump jack
- safety equipment
- senior adult
- senior men
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Work Tool
- A man in overalls and hard hat at a pump jack in open ground at an oil extraction site.
- An oil drilling rig and pumpjack on a flat plain in the Canadian oil fields at sunset.
- A pumpjack at an oil drilling site at sunset.
- Oil rigs and wells in the Midway-Sunset shale oil fields, the largest in California
- Air pressure gauge, oil rigs in background, Sunset-Midway oil fields, the largest in California.
- Oil field pump jack, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Crude oil extraction from Monterey Shale near Bakersfield, California, USA.
- Silhouette of oil well at sunset
More Related Images
- Silhouette of oil wells at sunset
- Silhouette of oil well in dry landscape
- Male worker on platform overlooking drilling rigs snow
- Male worker turning drilling rig valve in snow
- Male worker with clipboard examining drilling rig gauge
- Worker walking toward drilling rigs in snow
- Male worker watching drilling rigs in snow
- Male engineers using laptop snow below drilling rig