Crude oil extraction from Monterey Shale near Bakersfield, California, USA.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- flat (surface)
- Industrial Equipment
- large group of objects
- Midway Oil Field
- non-urban scene
- no people
- North America
- Oil extraction
- OIL FIELD
- oil industry
- oil rig
- oil well
- pump jack
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Crude oil extraction from Monterey Shale near Bakersfield, California, USA.
- Oil rigs and wells in the Midway-Sunset shale oil fields, the largest in California
- Oil rigs in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest in California.
- Air pressure gauge, oil rigs in background, Sunset-Midway oil fields, the largest in California.
- Oil rigs and power lines in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest in California
- An oil drilling rig and pumpjack on a flat plain in the Canadian oil fields at sunset.
- A man in overalls and a hard hat with a large wrench working at an oil extraction site.
- A man in overalls and hard hat at a pump jack in open ground at an oil extraction site.
More Related Images
- Elevated oil pipeline in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest shale oil field in California.
- Elevated steam pipeline in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest shale oil field in California.
- Oil field pump jack, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Pump at oil field
- Curved pipe at oil field
- Worker adjusting pipes at oil field
- A pumpjack at an oil drilling site at sunset.
- Oil pump and refinery in oil field