Crude oil extraction from Monterey Shale near Bakersfield, California, USA.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- bad condition
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- copy space
- dried up
- flat (surface)
- Midway Oil Field
- non-urban scene
- no people
- North America
- Oil extraction
- OIL FIELD
- oil industry
- old (not new)
- side of the road
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Wilderness Area
- Crude oil extraction from Monterey Shale near Bakersfield, California, USA.
- Elevated steam pipeline in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest shale oil field in California.
- Oil rigs and wells in the Midway-Sunset shale oil fields, the largest in California
- An empty box car or freight wagon on the train tracks in the desert.
- Elevated oil pipeline in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest shale oil field in California.
- A man leaning against a truck, looking through binoculars.
- A man aiming a hand gun, holding it with his arm outstretched, standing in a vast, barren desert.
- A man standing in a dry desert, looking through binoculars and leaning against a truck
More Related Images
- Abandoned building along rural, desert road, Trona, California
- A black top road with a central line reaching into the distance, the road ahead.
- A small abandoned building in the Mojave desert landscape.
- Oil rigs in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest in California.
- Remote rural road through a flat arid landscape to the horizon.
- Air pressure gauge, oil rigs in background, Sunset-Midway oil fields, the largest in California.
- The Landscape Of The Black Rock Desert In Nevada. A Man Wearing An Animal Mask. Casting A Long Shadow On The Ground.
- Tire tracks on the Bonneville Salt Flats. Speed Week. A dark stormy sky.