Low angel view of fire damaged forest, trees and sky (from the 2012 Table Mountain Fire), Okanogan-Wenatchee NP, near Blewett Pass
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- coniferous tree
- diminishing perspective
- Environmental conservation
- environmental issues
- evergreen tree
- low angle view
- material (substance object is composed of)
- national forest
- no people
- North America
- pattern (design found in nature)
- plant (botanical)
- point of view
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Table Mountain
- Washington State
- woody plant
- Cross section of cut Ponderosa Pine tree in recently burned forest (from the 2012 Table Mountain fire), Okanogan-Wenatchee NF, near Blewett Pass
- Fire damaged trees and forest (from the 2012 Table Mountain Fire), Okanogan-Wenatchee NF, near Blewett Pass
- Marked trees for cutting in fire damaged national forest (from the 2012 Table Mountain fire), near Blewett Pass, Okanogan-Wenatchee NF
- Close up of cross section from cut Ponderosa Pine tree, tree rings visible, near Blewett Pass
- Recently logged Sitka Spruce tree in foreground, temperate rainforest in distance, Hoh Rainforest, Olympic NF
- Burned logs and debris from clear cut forest, Olympic NF
- Recently cut logs of Sitka Spruce and Western Hemlock in lush temperate rainforest, Hoh Rainforest, Olympic NF
- Large stack of fruit boxes for harvesting and storing apples, near Quincy
More Related Images
- Sitka Spruce and Western Hemlock trees in lush, temperate rainforest
- Wooden Bridge with Light Truck
- Recently logged Sitka Spruce and Western Hemlock logs, Olympic NF
- A controlled forest burn, a deliberate fire set to create a healthier and more sustainable forest ecosystem. The prescribed burn of forest creates the right condition for regrowth.
- A young woman in the forest, holding a small pine sapling for planting.
- A view from the ground up of trees in winter without leaves.
- Trees on the shores of a lake. A child lying down inspecting a small yellow fungi mushroom.
- Sol Duc Falls are in the forest of Olympic National Park, Washington State.