Marked trees for cutting in fire damaged national forest (from the 2012 Table Mountain fire), near Blewett Pass, Okanogan-Wenatchee NF
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- coniferous tree
- Environmental conservation
- environmental damage
- environmental issues
- evergreen tree
- forest fire
- lumber industry
- material (substance object is composed of)
- national forest
- natural disaster
- no people
- North America
- plant (botanical)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Table Mountain
- tree trunk
- Washington State
- woody plant
- Cross section of cut Ponderosa Pine tree in recently burned forest (from the 2012 Table Mountain fire), Okanogan-Wenatchee NF, near Blewett Pass
- Fire damaged trees and forest (from the 2012 Table Mountain Fire), Okanogan-Wenatchee NF, near Blewett Pass
- Low angel view of fire damaged forest, trees and sky (from the 2012 Table Mountain Fire), Okanogan-Wenatchee NP, near Blewett Pass
- Recently logged Sitka Spruce tree in foreground, temperate rainforest in distance, Hoh Rainforest, Olympic NF
- Burned logs and debris from clear cut forest, Olympic NF
- Recently cut logs of Sitka Spruce and Western Hemlock in lush temperate rainforest, Hoh Rainforest, Olympic NF
- Close up of cross section from cut Ponderosa Pine tree, tree rings visible, near Blewett Pass
- Recently clear cut rainforest, Hoh Rainforest, Olympic NF
More Related Images
- Recently logged Sitka Spruce and Western Hemlock logs, Olympic NF
- A controlled forest burn, a deliberate fire set to create a healthier and more sustainable forest ecosystem. The prescribed burn of forest creates the right condition for regrowth.
- Charred tree stumps and vibrant new growth, red and green foliage and plants in the forest after a fire.
- A boy standing on a narrow tree trunk, balancing and walking the plank.
- A Stack Of Cut Timber Logs, Lodge Pole Pine Trees At A Lumber Mill.
- Charred tree trunks in the Willamette national forest after a fire.
- Flames and smoke rising from a heap of wood burning fiercely in a field near Pullman, Washington, USA
- Fire Damaged Trees And Forest In Payette National Forest In Valley County, Indiana.