Hands extending reaching out towards ploughed farmland, near Pullman, Washington, USA
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- body language
- Caucasian ethnicity
- Caucasian ethnicity (male)
- copy space
- cultivated land
- diminishing perspective
- European Descent
- farmer (male)
- farmhand (male)
- farm worker
- horizon over land
- land (solid ground)
- mature adult
- mature men
- model release
- non-urban scene
- North America
- one person
- open arms
- out of reach
- out reach
- photographic effects
- plough (agricultural activity)
- reaching out
- sepia toned
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- two (quantity)
- two objects
- unrecognizable person
- Washington State
- Hand extending towards ploughed farmland, near Pullman
- A hand bunched up and making a fist, in a gesture of defiance or determination, against the background of a ploughed field and farmland.
- A hand bunched up and making fist, making a gesture. A ploughed field and farmland in the background, near Pullman in Washington state.
- Ploughed earth furrows, patterns on the surface of the soil on farmland near Pullman, Washington, USA
- Stubble in a wheat field on the prairie at Palouse in Washington State.
- A cranberry farm in Massachusetts. Crops in the fields. A young man working on the land, harvesting the crop.
- Wheat Fields In Washington. A Ripe Crop And Undulating Landscape.
- A man standing by a freshly ploughed field.
More Related Images
- A road through the farming landscape of ploughed fields and farmland near Pullman, Washington state.
- Smoke rising above a ridge, viewed across a ploughed field. Farmland near Pullman, Washington, USA
- Directional arrow sign, farmland in background, near Pullman
- A man standing in the field at the social care and work project, the Homeless Garden Project in Santa Cruz.
- A Human Hand Holding A Stalk Of Wheat With A Ripening Ear At The Top.
- A man in a field of small salad plants growing in furrows.
- A man standing in a field of corn, on an organic farm.
- An Organic Farm in Winter in Cold Spring, New York State. A gloved hand holding a small new seedling with two sets of green leaves.