A display of rings and bangles, and objects in an antique store.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- antique market
- building (structure)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- High Falls
- home decor
- home furnishing
- interior design
- New York
- New York City
- no people
- North America
- old fashioned
- property release
- retail store
- retro revival
- selective focus
- shop owner
- SIMPLE LIFE
- small business
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- store (non grocery)
- store owner
- vintage (classic)
- Two people, a man and woman looking at the objects displayed on a mannequin hand, antique jewellery and objects.
- A woman holding up a large glass sphere, clear glass with a decorative objects inside.
- A woman standing in an antique store, holding an OPEN sign. Displays of goods all around her.
- Two people standing in a store full of antique objects, a couple running a business.
- A man sitting at a desk using a laptop computer. Running a small business.
- A young woman standing in a store full of antique objects, holding a tied packet with ribbon.
- A man standing in a shop full of antique and decorative objects. Antique shop displays. Lighting, glass shades and furniture.
- A man and woman, a couple running a business. An antique store.
More Related Images
- Two people, a couple running an antique store. Small business. Kissing each other.
- Two people, a couple running an antique store. Small business. Holding a piece of linen fabric.
- Two people standing in a store full of antique objects, a couple running a business. Holding a large sign saying OPEN.
- A person selecting a candle from a basket full of purple wax shaped candles.
- A display of candles and tealight candle holders. Bright colours, retro style.
- A woman holding a white pottery jug in an antique goods and furniture store.
- An antique store in a small town, with objects and furniture from the past. A woman's hand holding the label and price ticket.
- An antique store in a small town, with objects and furniture from the past. A woman holding a door handle or bracket.