A school of Pacific Sardines fish, in a shoal, moving in the same direction at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- blue background
- blurred motion
- colored background
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- fish (marine life)
- fish school
- fish tank
- framed (photographic border showing)
- group of animals
- large group of animals
- marine life
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- no people
- North America
- one animal
- photographic effects
- school of fish
- shoal (group of marine animals)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- swimming (animals)
- wildlife conservation
- A school of Pacific Sardines fish, in a shoal, moving in the same direction at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- The ghostly translucent moon jelly fish at Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- The ghostly translucent moon jelly fish at Monterey Bay Aqarium.
- Black sea nettle jellyfish underwater, in the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- Sea nettle jellyfish in a water tank, underwater, with long tentacles.
- Fish in Aquarium
- Snow geese, Bosque Del Apache National Wildlife Refuge, New Mexico, USA
- Goldfish swimming in a bowl
More Related Images
- Marine life, fish in the waters of the South Pacific. A grey reef shark among a humpback red snapper shoal.
- Bull kelp in the water in an enclosure at Monterey Bay Aquarium. View looking up towards the water surface.
- Large school of Crescent tail bigeye with vivid red coloured skin.
- Underwater view of school of lowfin drummers (kyphosus vaigiensis), Lombok, Indonesia
- Underwater view of school of double-lined fusileers (pterocaesio digramma), Lombok, Indonesia
- Lesser flamingos, Lake Narasha, Kenya
- Canada geese taking flight in the sky over Klamath Basin National Wildlife Refuge, California, USA
- Large school of Blue-line snapper on a coral reef in French Polynesia