Elevated oil pipeline in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest shale oil field in California.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- building (structure)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- copy space
- fossil fuel
- Industrial Equipment
- Kern County
- material (substance object is composed of)
- Midway Oil Field
- non-urban scene
- no people
- North America
- OIL FIELD
- oil industry
- oil well
- San Joaquin Valley
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Wilderness Area
- Elevated steam pipeline in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest shale oil field in California.
- Oil rigs in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest in California.
- Air pressure gauge, oil rigs in background, Sunset-Midway oil fields, the largest in California.
- Elevated oil pipeline in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest shale oil field in California.
- Oil rigs and wells in the Midway-Sunset shale oil fields, the largest in California
- Oil rigs and power lines in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest in California
- Crude oil extraction from Monterey Shale near Bakersfield, California, USA.
- Telephone poles and power lines in a row, at Belridge in California.
More Related Images
- Railroad tracks extending across the flat Utah desert landscape, at dusk.
- Cross section of cut Ponderosa Pine tree in recently burned forest (from the 2012 Table Mountain fire), Okanogan-Wenatchee NF, near Blewett Pass
- Steps on oil storage container
- Fence barricade extending across the flat landscape, Black Rock Desert, Nevada, USA
- A tall pylon carrying power lines, in the desert near Tucson.
- A construction site, a domestic house being built in a rural setting in New York State, USA
- Curved pipe at oil field
- Worker adjusting pipes at oil field