Elevated steam pipeline in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest shale oil field in California.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- building (structure)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- dried up
- fossil fuel
- Industrial Equipment
- Kern County
- Liquid container
- material (substance object is composed of)
- Midway Oil Field
- non-urban scene
- no people
- North America
- OIL FIELD
- oil industry
- oil well
- one object
- pipe (industry)
- plant (botanical)
- San Joaquin Valley
- shipping container
- single item
- single object
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Wilderness Area
- Elevated oil pipeline in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest shale oil field in California.
- Oil rigs in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest in California.
- Air pressure gauge, oil rigs in background, Sunset-Midway oil fields, the largest in California.
- Oil rigs and wells in the Midway-Sunset shale oil fields, the largest in California
- Crude oil extraction from Monterey Shale near Bakersfield, California, USA.
- Oil rigs and power lines in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest in California
- Fence barricade extending across the flat landscape, Black Rock Desert, Nevada, USA
- The Landscape Of The Black Rock Desert In Nevada. A Bottle Of Water. Filtered Mineral Water.
More Related Images
- Washers and hose pipe joint fittings in a wooden box in the greenhouse.
- Man with camera and tripod on the flat saltpan or playa of Black Rock desert, Nevada.
- A man leaning against a truck, looking through binoculars.
- Man aiming hand gun, standing in vast, barren desert
- A man aiming a hand gun, holding it with his arm outstretched, standing in a vast, barren desert.
- A man standing in a dry desert, looking through binoculars and leaning against a truck
- An empty box car or freight wagon on the train tracks in the desert.
- Telephone poles and power lines in a row, at Belridge in California.