Organic farm. A woman holding a large striped squash vegetable.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- 25-29 years
- Caucasian ethnicity
- Caucasian ethnicity (female)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- curly hair
- European Descent
- eye contact
- facial expression
- food (non beverage)
- fresh produce
- front view
- hair color
- hair length
- long hair
- model release
- New York
- New York State
- North America
- one object
- one person
- open arms
- plant (botanical)
- season (division of year)
- single item
- single object
- squash (vegetable)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- top half
- woody plant
- young adult
- young women
- A woman in woodland on an autumn day.
- Organic farm. A woman holding an armful of large squash vegetables.
- A young man using a computer tablet, a portable PC tablet device, on an organic farm.
- A young woman carrying a basket of freshly harvested garlic and vegetables.
- A cranberry farm in Massachusetts. Crops in the fields. A young man working on the land, harvesting the crop.
- An organic orchard on a farm. A group of people picking green apples from the trees.
- An organic apple tree orchard. Two women carrying apples in their hands.
- Two people, a young woman and man, walking side by side in the woods.
More Related Images
- An organic fruit farm. A family picking the berry fruits from the bushes.
- A day out at Ashokan lake. A young girl in a red winter knitted jumper holding up a maple leaf.
- A couple, man and woman on a day out in autumn. Sharing a picnic rug to keep warm.
- A woman in a red knitted jumper holding a basket of vegetables, gourds and squashes. Organic farming.
- An Organic Farm in Winter in Cold Spring, New York State. Livestock overwintering. A woman and a child stroking a small lamb.
- Outdoors In Summer. On The Farm. A Girl In The Garden Holding Three Large Lemon Fruits In Her Hand.
- An organic apple tree orchard. A couple hugging and smiling at the camera.
- People picking fresh blueberries from the organic grown plants in a field.