A group of king penguins, Aptenodytes patagonicus, on South Georgia island.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- bird colony
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Falkland Islands
- flightless bird
- flock of birds
- group of animals
- ice (frozen water)
- king penguin
- large group of animals
- Latin America
- looking away
- mountain range
- no people
- point of view
- South America
- South Georgia Island
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- three quarter length
- A group of king penguins, Aptenodytes patagonicus on South Georgia Island.
- King Penguins, Aptenodytes patagonicus, in a bird colony on South Georgia Island, on the Falkland islands.
- A group of four adult King penguins at the water's edge walking into the water, at sunrise. Reflected light.
- A group of Emperor penguins, one adult animal and a large group of penguin chicks. A breeding colony.
- A nursery group of Emperor penguin chicks, huddled together, looking around. A breeding colony.
- Two adult Emperor penguins and a baby chick nestling between them.
- A group of emperor penguins standing on the ice on Snow Hill Island.
- An adult Emperor penguin standing on the ice on Snow Hill island. Seen through an ice arch.
More Related Images
- Three penguin chicks, in a row, heads seen peering over a snowdrift or ridge in the ice on Snow Hill island.
- An adult Emperor penguin with a small chick nuzzling up, and looking upwards.
- A small group of curious Emperor penguins looking at camera and tripod on the ice on Snow Hill island. A bird peering through the view finder.
- A person in an orange jacket photographing king penguin adults and chicks on South Georgia island.
- A row of Emperor penguins walking across the ice and snow, in single file. One lying on its stomach sliding along.
- Two Emperor penguins, an adult bird and a chick, side by side, on the ice.
- A nursery group of young penguin chicks, with thick grey fluffy coats, grouped beneath a pinnacle of ice.
- A group of King penguins, leaping and surfing on the waves on the shore of South Georgia Island.