A nursery group of Emperor penguin chicks, huddled together, looking around. A breeding colony.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- animals in the wild
- baby animal
- bird colony
- Breeding Colony
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- emperor penguin
- flightless bird
- flock of birds
- front view
- full length
- group of animals
- ice (frozen water)
- ice sheet
- juvenile animal
- large group of animals
- no people
- pack ice
- penguin chick
- point of view
- Snow Hill Island
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Weddell Sea
- young bird
- A group of Emperor penguins, one adult animal and a large group of penguin chicks. A breeding colony.
- An adult Emperor penguin with a small chick nuzzling up, and looking upwards.
- A nursery group of young penguin chicks, with thick grey fluffy coats, grouped beneath a pinnacle of ice.
- Two Emperor penguins, an adult bird and a chick, side by side, on the ice.
- Three penguin chicks, in a row, heads seen peering over a snowdrift or ridge in the ice on Snow Hill island.
- A group of emperor penguins standing on the ice on Snow Hill Island.
- Two adult Emperor penguins and a baby chick nestling between them.
- An adult Emperor penguin standing on the ice on Snow Hill island. Seen through an ice arch.
More Related Images
- A small group of curious Emperor penguins looking at camera and tripod on the ice on Snow Hill island. A bird peering through the view finder.
- A row of Emperor penguins walking across the ice and snow, in single file. One lying on its stomach sliding along.
- An adult Emperor penguin watching over a baby chick on the ice on Snow Hill island.
- An adult Emperor penguin and a smaller fluffy penguin chick spreading its flippers out.
- An adult Emperor penguin standing on the ice in shadow, with head turned sideways, on Snow Hill island in the Weddell Sea.
- A group of king penguins, Aptenodytes patagonicus, on South Georgia island.
- A group of king penguins, Aptenodytes patagonicus on South Georgia Island.
- King Penguins, Aptenodytes patagonicus, in a bird colony on South Georgia Island, on the Falkland islands.