The ghostly translucent moon jelly fish at Monterey Bay Aqarium.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- fish tank
- floating (object on water)
- group of animals
- marine life
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- moon jellyfish
- no people
- North America
- shoal (group of marine animals)
- standing water
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- wildlife conservation
- The ghostly translucent moon jelly fish at Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- Black sea nettle jellyfish underwater, in the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- A school of Pacific Sardines fish, in a shoal, moving in the same direction at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- Sea nettle jellyfish in a water tank, underwater, with long tentacles.
- Bull kelp in the water in an enclosure at Monterey Bay Aquarium. View looking up towards the water surface.
- Fish in Aquarium
- Goldfish swimming in a bowl
More Related Images
- Diver swims amid the remains of the Willaurie shipwreck, Nassau, Bahamas
- Graceful spotted eagle ray swimming across a coral reef in Fakarava.
- Jellyfish, New England Aquarium, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Moon jellyfish near coral reef.
- Surfer on a beach walking across the sand with a surfboard. A bird colony of gulls. Four Mile Beach, Monterey Bay, California, USA.
- Marine life, fish in the waters of the South Pacific. A grey reef shark among a humpback red snapper shoal.
- Surfer on Surfboard, Anticipating Wave
- Sand tiger shark, Carcharias taurus, Vancouver Aquarium, British Columbia, Canada