Oil rigs and wells in the Midway-Sunset shale oil fields, the largest in California
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- copy space
- flat (surface)
- fossil fuel
- high angle view
- Industrial Equipment
- Kern County
- large group of objects
- Midway Oil Field
- non-urban scene
- no people
- North America
- OIL FIELD
- oil industry
- oil rig
- oil well
- point of view
- pump jack
- San Joaquin Valley
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Wilderness Area
- Oil rigs and wells in the Midway-Sunset shale oil fields, the largest in California
- Oil rigs in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest in California.
- Air pressure gauge, oil rigs in background, Sunset-Midway oil fields, the largest in California.
- Oil rigs and power lines in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest in California
- Elevated oil pipeline in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest shale oil field in California.
- Elevated steam pipeline in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest shale oil field in California.
- Crude oil extraction from Monterey Shale near Bakersfield, California, USA.
- An oil drilling rig and pumpjack on a flat plain in the Canadian oil fields at sunset.
More Related Images
- Industrial canal and water in the desert. A walkway over the site. Dusk.
- Workers with oil well pumps
- View from above of a woman sitting on grass, lifting up a personal computer notepad, looking at an image.
- A man in a red shirt and shorts, standing on the salt flats overlooking the desert at Badwater, Death Valley national park.
- A man leaning against a truck, looking through binoculars.
- Tyre marks and tracks in the playa salt pan surface of Black Rock Desert, Nevada.
- A man aiming a hand gun, holding it with his arm outstretched, standing in a vast, barren desert.
- A man standing in a dry desert, looking through binoculars and leaning against a truck