Oil rigs and power lines in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest in California
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- cable (power source)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- copy space
- Electrical Equipment
- flat (surface)
- fossil fuel
- Industrial Equipment
- large group of objects
- non-urban scene
- no people
- North America
- oil industry
- oil rig
- oil well
- power line
- pump jack
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- utility pole
- Wilderness Area
- Oil rigs and wells in the Midway-Sunset shale oil fields, the largest in California
- Oil rigs in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest in California.
- Crude oil extraction from Monterey Shale near Bakersfield, California, USA.
- Air pressure gauge, oil rigs in background, Sunset-Midway oil fields, the largest in California.
- Elevated oil pipeline in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest shale oil field in California.
- Telephone poles and power lines in a row, at Belridge in California.
- Elevated steam pipeline in the Midway-Sunset oil fields, the largest shale oil field in California.
- A tall pylon carrying power lines, in the desert near Tucson.
More Related Images
- An oil drilling rig and pumpjack on a flat plain in the Canadian oil fields at sunset.
- Power lines in rows across the landscape, against a sunset sky.
- Power lines in rows across the landscape, against a darkening sky.
- Power lines overhead, criss crossing in the air, at Belridge in California.
- A row of poles and communication or power lines at sunset.
- Telephone poles and power lines in a line across the landscape at Belridge, California.
- A man leaning against a truck, looking through binoculars.
- A man aiming a hand gun, holding it with his arm outstretched, standing in a vast, barren desert.