Emperor penguins walking, Aptenodytes forsteri, Weddell Sea, Antarctica
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- animals in the wild
- background white
- beauty in nature
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- copy space
- emperor penguin
- flightless bird
- four (quantity)
- four animals
- full length
- group of animals
- ice (frozen water)
- in a row
- in line
- natural beauty (scenic)
- no people
- plain background
- point of view
- small group of animals
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Weddell Sea
- white background
- Emperor penguins, Aptenodytes forsteri, Antarctica
- A row of Emperor penguins walking across the ice and snow, in single file. One lying on its stomach sliding along.
- King penguins courting, Aptenodytes patagonicus, South Georgia Island
- Two adult Emperor penguins and a baby chick nestling between them.
- A small group of curious Emperor penguins looking at camera and tripod on the ice on Snow Hill island. A bird peering through the view finder.
- A group of emperor penguins standing on the ice on Snow Hill Island.
- A group of Emperor penguins, one adult animal and a large group of penguin chicks. A breeding colony.
- Three penguin chicks, in a row, heads seen peering over a snowdrift or ridge in the ice on Snow Hill island.
More Related Images
- An adult Emperor penguin with a small chick nuzzling up, and looking upwards.
- King penguins, Aptenodytes patagonicus, gathered in a group looking up in a courting display, on the Falkland Islands
- Two Emperor penguins, an adult bird and a chick, side by side, on the ice.
- An adult Emperor penguin standing on the ice on Snow Hill island. Seen through an ice arch.
- A nursery group of Emperor penguin chicks, huddled together, looking around. A breeding colony.
- A nursery group of young penguin chicks, with thick grey fluffy coats, grouped beneath a pinnacle of ice.
- An adult Emperor penguin standing on the ice in shadow, with head turned sideways, on Snow Hill island in the Weddell Sea.
- King penguins, Aptenodytes patagonicus lined up in a courting procession or display on the Falkland Islands