Surfer on a beach walking across the sand with a surfboard. A bird colony of gulls. Four Mile Beach, Monterey Bay, California, USA.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- adults only
- bird colony
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- flightless bird
- flock of birds
- Four Mile Beach
- full length
- group of animals
- large group of animals
- Monterey Bay
- North America
- rock formation
- sea gull
- sea stack
- sports equipment
- stack (rock formation)
- standing water
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- surfing (sports)
- unrecognizable person
- water sport
- Water Sports Equipment
- wave (rock formation)
- A small group of curious Emperor penguins looking at camera and tripod on the ice on Snow Hill island. A bird peering through the view finder.
- A group of king penguins, Aptenodytes patagonicus on South Georgia Island.
- A row of Emperor penguins walking across the ice and snow, in single file. One lying on its stomach sliding along.
- A group of king penguins, Aptenodytes patagonicus, on South Georgia island.
- A group of Emperor penguins, one adult animal and a large group of penguin chicks. A breeding colony.
- A nursery group of young penguin chicks, with thick grey fluffy coats, grouped beneath a pinnacle of ice.
- A surfer in a wetsuit in a parking lot.
- View of coastal cliffs used by nesting seabirds, with northern gannets (Morus bassanus) and common murres (Uria aalge) in spring (april) on Helgoland, a small Island of Northern Germany
More Related Images
- Flock of snow geese in flight with Mt. Baker behind, Skagit Valley, Washington, USA
- Young Women on Beach with Surfboards, Zuma Beach, California, USA
- A group of emperor penguins standing on the ice on Snow Hill Island.
- A group of King penguins, leaping and surfing on the waves on the shore of South Georgia Island.
- A nursery group of Emperor penguin chicks, huddled together, looking around. A breeding colony.
- Snow geese, Bosque Del Apache National Wildlife Refuge, New Mexico, USA
- A horned puffin bird (Fratercula Corniculata) in Lake Clark National Park, Alaska.
- Lesser flamingos, Lake Narasha, Kenya