Lush green grass of a lawn with trees casting shadows on the surface, providing cool shade.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- beauty in nature
- bright light
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- eyes lowered
- framed (photographic border showing)
- green color
- grounds (property)
- light effect
- natural beauty (scenic)
- North America
- pattern (design found in nature)
- plant (botanical)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Washington State
- Rows of commercially grown poplar trees on a tree farm, near Pendleton, Oregon. White bark and green leaves.
- An asparagus plant, Asparagaceae, with tall stalks and light green ferny foliage. Red seeds.
- A poplar tree plantation near Pendleton in Umatilla county in Oregon.
- Low angle view of green, lush field of wheat, and the setting sun behind the stalks and stems, at dusk, near Pullman in Washington state, USA
- The tree canopy of big maple trees with lush green leaves, viewed from the ground.
- Freshly cut green grass, a dense carpet of grass blades, lying in one direction, after mowing.
- Spilled oil on a road, creating a radiating pattern of multicoloured effect.
- Close up of cross section from cut Ponderosa Pine tree, tree rings visible, near Blewett Pass
More Related Images
- A woman's hand stroking the lush green foliage of a growing plant. Small delicate frilled edged leaves.
- A farmyard. A stack of traditional wooden crates for packing fruit and vegetables. A man carrying an empty crate.
- A farmyard. A stack of traditional wooden crates for packing fruit and vegetables. A man sitting on a packing case.
- A table top covered with a white cloth. A place setting with cutlery and plate. An apple cut in half, and green foliage table decoration.
- Blooming ornamental plum tree. Pink blossom on the branches. Spring in Seattle
- Stack of sawn prepared timber, spruce wood planks or studs, for use. Treated planed wood in traditional 2 by 4 measured cut shapes.
- A tall stack of hay bales in a farmyard. Neatly packed and baled.
- The moving water on the surface of a pool. Reflections and ripples catching the light.