A railroad extending through the desert, near Wendover in Utah.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- animal tracks
- building (structure)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- copy space
- diminishing perspective
- flat (surface)
- horizon over land
- non-urban scene
- no people
- North America
- photographic (pertaining to the discipline of photography)
- remote (remote location)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- transportation (pertaining to)
- vanishing point
- West Wendover
- Wilderness Area
- Railroad tracks extending across the flat Utah desert landscape, at dusk.
- Tire tracks on the Bonneville Salt Flats. Speed Week. A dark stormy sky.
- A black top road with a central line reaching into the distance, the road ahead.
- A small abandoned building in the Mojave desert landscape.
- Tire tracks crisscrossing the surface on the Bonneville Salt Flats during speed week. A motorcyclist riding along a track.
- Remote rural road through a flat arid landscape to the horizon.
- The Landscape Of The Black Rock Desert In Nevada. A Man Wearing An Animal Mask. Casting A Long Shadow On The Ground.
- Row of container freight wagons of a freight train crossing the plains near Wendover. Scrubby sage bushes growing by the track.
More Related Images
- A solitary traffic cone on the white reflective mineral dusted surface of the Bonneville Salt Flats in the early morning light.
- A single traffic cone in the white landscape of the Bonneville Salt Flats, during Speed Week
- The desert, flat landscale at dusk near Factory Butte.
- A Man Standing At Edge Of The Flooded Bonneville Salt Flats At Dusk, Taking A Photograph With A Tablet Device.
- A man leaning against a truck, looking through binoculars.
- A man aiming a hand gun, holding it with his arm outstretched, standing in a vast, barren desert.
- A man standing in a dry desert, looking through binoculars and leaning against a truck
- Tire tracks on playa, Black Rock Desert, Nevada