Street covered in snow
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- cold temperature
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- no people
- North America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- transportation (pertaining to)
- travel destination
- tree branch
- Washington State
- December 2008 Snow
- Foggy Parking Lot at Night
- This is the Last Dollar Road in snow. It is at the Dallas Divide in the San Juan Mountains. It shows a road with freshly fallen snow with car tracks indented in the snow.
- City street in blizzard
- Man driving on cleared road in snow
- Snow Covered Parked Car, New York City, New York, USA
- A lone vehicle driving on a snowy highway.
- Winter Storm
More Related Images
- Snow-capped Mt. Rainier, from Seattle, WA
- This is a snowy road at sunrise. It shows Winter in New England with snow in the trees and tire tracks through the snow on the road. The road is lined on either side with trees.
- This is the Last Dollar Road after a freshly fallen snow. It is located at the Dallas Divide in the San Juan Mountains. There is a wooden fence to the left side of the road that is nearly covered in snow. The snow is fresh except for one pair of tire trac
- This is Route 64 after it has snowed. There is snow on the trees and several cars have driven over the snowy road as you can see where they have driven.
- This is the Last Dollar Road after a heavy snow. It is near the Dallas Divide in the San Juan Mountains. There is snow in the trees and the road has not been plowed yet as there are tire tracks in the snow.
- This is a snow covered winter road in the Yosemite Valley. The road curves to the left and the trees are covered in snow. There are tire marks on the snowy road where cars have driven over the snow.
- This is a small snow covered road after a winter snow storm. The road in front is a bridge with visible tire tracks from a car that has crossed the bridge.
- This is a small town in New England showing a white Methodist Church with steeple. There is a snow covered bridge in the foreground with older looking brown wood buildings behind it. The bare trees of winter surround the buildings.