Government building overlooking the Palace of Justice in the planned city of Putrajaya, south of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- Administration building
- Asian (places and things)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- government building
- NaLha (Artist)
- Palace of Justice
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Government building at the spectacular Persian Perdana Boulevard in Plan town Putrajaya, south of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, in the background the Iron Mosque
- View of the Prime Minister's office from the Seri Gemilang Bridge in the planned city of Putrajaya south of Kuala Lumpur with malaysian flags all along the road
- View of the Iron Mosque Masjid Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin in the planned city of Putrajaya, Malaysia
- Thai-style lamp in Thai temple
- Tokyo Tower is a communications tower located in Shiba Park, Minato, Tokyo, Japan. Tokyo Tower is a 332.6-meter-tall orange and white lattice tower. It is the tallest artificial structure in Japan. Tokyo Tower functions as a major Tokyo tourist site. The 2-story Main Observatory is located at 150 m, while the smaller Special Observatory is at 250 m.
- The roof and skywalk construction of the Tokyo International Forum in Yurakucho/Tokyo - exhibition, concert and congres center.
- Crystal Mosque or Masjid Kristal in Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, Malaysia, Asia during sunset.
- Petronas Twin Towers with flowers in the foreground, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, vector illustration
More Related Images
- Panorama of Kuala Lumpur. Malasia
- abstract bridge in putrajaya
- Kuala Lumpur View from Petronas Towers
- The Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia are the tallest twin buildings in the world.
- putrajaya bridge in malaysia
- urban landscape in glass wall reflection in new york
- Look at Burgos, Spain, Through the Gates of an Ancient Fortress
- The Skyline of Osaka Business Park with the fortification walls of Osaka castle in the foreground