Cathedral Peak is a popular peak in the Toulumne meadows area in Yosemite National Park.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- adonis_abril (Artist)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- national park
- North America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- track (trail)
- Yosemite National Park
- Yosemite Valley
- Yosemite Valley is a world-famous scenic location in the Sierra Nevada mountains of California.
- Yosemite Falls is the highest measured waterfall in North America. Located in Yosemite National Park in the Sierra Nevada mountains of California
- Granite cliffs reflecting in Merced river during dusk, Yosemite National Park. California, USA
- The scenic view of the Rio Grande Gorge National Park
- Falls in Yosemite Valley, Yosemite National Park, California, USA
- view of beautiful Yosemite valley at sunset
- View of Yosemite Valley, the Merced River, El Capitan and Bridalveil Falls in Yosemite National Park, California.
- Yosemite Half Dome with a beautiful blue sky.
More Related Images
- tunnel viewpoint at yosemite national park with heavy overcast and bright green fir forest
- View of beautiful Yosemite valley in winter with snow covered El Capitan and Half Dome at ssunset
- View of beautiful Yosemite valley in winter with the Merced river and snow covered El Capitan at sunset
- Last rays of sunlight illuminate the peaks of the Grand Teton Mountain Range in Wyoming.
- The view of Yosemite from the summit of Half Dome
- 18 miles up a mountain carrying my camera to finally take this photo hope you enjoy it
- Wild landscape mountain range view, Banff national park, Alberta, Canada
- Wild landscape mountain range and lake view, Banff national park, Alberta, Canada