The fire-breathing dragon is a creature of myth and legend and has horns, wings and large wicked teeth.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- Catmando (Artist)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- fairy tale
- fire breather
- nursery rhyme
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- A fierce dragon with huge teeth and claws breathes fire as a weapon as he rises with outspread wings.
- A sea dragon swims to the surface for a breath of air along an ocean reef.
- The dragon is a legendary creature with reptilian traits and wings featured in myths in many cultures.
- A creature of myth and fantasy the dragon is a fierce flying monster with horns and large teeth.
- A red hell dragon is a creature of myth and legend and is fire-breathing and has horns and wings.
- Dragons are mythical creatures known throughout history as having wings and breathing fire.
- A Sea Dragon goes up to the ocean surface for a breath of air.
- Two Sea Dragon fight over territory while three Redfin Angelfish swim away.
More Related Images
- A dragon remains at the side of a fairy in a red dress to protect her from any enemies.
- A fierce dragon with huge teeth and claws watches over a blond fairy from the magic woodlands.
- A creature of myth and fantasy the dragon is a friendly animal with horns and wings.
- A school of Bocacco fish become prey for two Sea Serpents in shallow ocean waters.
- A pack of Dilophosaurus are beginning their hunt for prey as flying Dorygnathus pterosaurs follow along.
- A large fish is caught by a Suchomimus dinosaur while a flying Pterosaur dinosaur watches for scraps to eat.
- Anhanguera is a pterosaur dinosaur which ate fish during the Cretaceous Period of Brazil.
- Archaeopteryx is known as the earliest bird and was a bridge species between dinosaurs and modern birds.