The Independent State of Papua New Guinea is an Oceanian country that occupies the eastern half of the island of New Guinea and its offshore islands in Melanesia.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color picture
- Coral Sea
- Independent state
- maple tree
- New Guinea
- Pacific Ocean
- Papua New Guinea
- port moresby
- stock picture
- volina (Artist)
- The Independent State of Papua New Guinea is an Oceanian country that occupies the eastern half of the island of New Guinea and its offshore islands in Melanesia.
- Bora Bora is an island in the Leeward group of the Society Islands of French Polynesia, an overseas collectivity of France in the Pacific Ocean
- The Pitcairn Group of Islands are a group of four volcanic islands in the southern Pacific Ocean that form the last British Overseas Territory in the Pacific.
- New Zealand is an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean.
- Solomon Islands is a sovereign country consisting of six major islands and over 900 smaller islands in Oceania
- Fiji is an island country in Melanesia in the South Pacific Ocean
- Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha is a British Overseas Territory in the southern Atlantic Ocean
- Mayotte is an overseas department and region of France officially named Department of Mayotte
More Related Images
- Wales is a country that is part of the United Kingdom.
- Italy is a unitary parliamentary republic in Europe.
- Map of Vanuatu drawn with high detail and accuracy
- Map of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Sovereign Base Areas of Akrotiri and Dhekelia, is a British Overseas Territory on the island of Cyprus
- Martinique is an insular region of France located in the Lesser Antilles in the eastern Caribbean Sea
- Overseas collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon is a self-governing territorial overseas collectivity of France, situated in the northwestern Atlantic Ocean near Canada
- Puerto Rico, officially the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico is a United States territory located in the northeastern Caribbean.