Rome, Italy. Pantheon - the third largest masonry dome in the world with its famous hole in the ceiling.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- Sid10 (Artist)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Interior of Rome Pantheon with the famous ray of light from the top
- Roman Pantheon's dome and the opening at the top called the Oculus with sun streaming through
- inside the Pantheon, Rome, Italy. Ancient wonder
- Ceiling of an old church, showing symmetric details. Sepia tones
- Ancient ruins in Roman Forum, Rome, Italy. Colonnade and historical monuments
- St Peter's Square, Vatican
- Pantheon on roman piazza in the morning, Italy
- Ancien Pantheon and cloudy sky at sunrise in Rome, Italy
More Related Images
- Image of the facade of the Pantheon in Rome, Italy. Shot with wide angle lens at a low angle.
- Pantheon, Detail of fountain on Piazza della Rotonda in Rome, Italy
- Vestibule interior in the Diocletian palace in Split, Croatia
- A view of Paestum Temple, Salerno, Italy
- Arch corridor ancient amphitheater of Aspendos old ruin, Turkey.
- Ancient Pantheon in Rome at cloudy sunrise, Italy
- Pantheon in Rome at the sunset, Italy
- The Temple of Hercules Victor (Hercules the Winner) is an ancient edifice located in the area of the Forum Boarium close to the Tiber in Rome, Italy.