Proboscis Monkeys, Nasalis larvatus, or long-nosed monkeys, the worlds most endangered primates, are endemic to the mangrove forests of the Southeast Asian island of Borneo. Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary, Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- Asian (places and things)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- endangered species
- Friday (Artist)
- mangrove tree
- south east
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Proboscis Monkeys, Nasalis larvatus, or long-nosed monkeys, the worlds most endangered primates, are endemic to the mangrove forests of the Southeast Asian island of Borneo. Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary, Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia.
- Lonely monkey macaque on tree branch in green forest
- A white hand gibbon sitting on a tree relaxing and looking around.
- Orangutan looking pensive portrait
- Tropical Philippines Tarsier from Bohol
- adult male orang utan feeding, focus on eyes , motion blur on mouth
- Herd of elephants bathing in the jungle river of Sri Lanka
- Young orangutan with a nut of a coco. Bali zoo. Indonesia
More Related Images
- Elephants and bright sunrise in natural reserve
- Elephants in water of jungle river, Sri Lanka
- Herd of elefants in river of jungle
- Herd of elefants walking in a jungle river
- Elephants go on a watering place in the jungle
- Orang oetan looking at you, he is very big, watch out!
- close up photo of old male orangutan
- Borneo the pirate. The orangutan floats in a boat, rowing with hands, as oars. Borneo, Indonesia.