Abandoned Old Mission Church in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- Jesus Christ
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Taigi (Artist)
- Towers of Abandoned Old Mission Church in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- St. Anne's Church and Bernardine Monastery in Vilnius, Lithuania, polarazing filter applied
- St. Anne's Church and Bernardine Monastery in Vilnius, Lithuania,
- St. Anne's Church and Bernardine Monastery in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- St. Anne's Church towers in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- St. Anne's Church towers and lantern in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Church os St. Anne in Vilnius, capital of Lithuania
- Gothic towers of St. Anna's Church in Vilnius, Lithuania.
More Related Images
- Cityscapes with Gothic Cathedral in Burgos, Spain
- very old church
- Old abandoned church in Vilnius old town, Lithuania
- Our Lady Of The Pillar Basilica in Zaragoza, Spain
- Detail of a Typical Medieval Brick Catholic Church in Spain
- Detail of a Typical Medieval Brick Catholic Church in Zaragoza, Spain
- Gothic Cathedral in Burgos, Spain
- Naga Metropolitan Cathedral- Is the oldest cathedral in the whole southern Luzon. It was built in 1573, and was inaugurated in 1575. It is originally known as the St. John the Evangelist Cathedral.