The Great Egret is a wading bird which is found in lakes, ponds, rivers catching fish and crabs.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- background white
- Catmando (Artist)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Egg Laying
- great egret
- multi colored
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tetrapod (animal)
- white background
- White Bird
- The Great Blue Heron is a wading bird that uses its long bill to catch fish and crabs.
- The Scarlet ibis is a wading bird that uses its long bill to catch fish, insects and crustaceans.
- The Great Egret is a saltwater and freshwater wader hunting fish, frogs and small aquatic animals.
- The Swan is from a genus of waterfowl and is among the largest flying birds.
- The Phoenix bird is a legend and symbol of renewal and new beginnings.
- The Red-tailed Black Cockatoo is a large bird the is found in the woodlands of Australia.
- The Red and Green Macaw is an endangered species of parrot and is found in South America.
- The Red and Blue Lory parrot is an endangered parrot and lives in Indonesia.
More Related Images
- The Rainbow Lorikeet is a multi-colored parrot found in the tropical rainforests of Australia.
- The Military Macaw is a large parrot and is found in Mexico and South America.
- The Hyacinth Macaw is a large parrot with blue coloring and is found in central and eastern South America.
- The Black-cheeked Lovebird is a small parrot with mostly green coloring and is found in Zambia, Africa.
- The Phoenix Bird is a symbol of new beginnings and rising from ashes of its previous demise.
- Two Toucan birds perch together on a jungle vine in the tropics.
- A male Peacock bird with colorful tail feathers isolated on a white background.
- The Dodo is an extinct flightless bird that lived on Mauritius Island in the Indian Ocean.