Noravank monastery in Armenia, red rocky mountains.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- cultural heritage
- European (places and things)
- no people
- RUZANNA (Artist)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Noravank monastery in Armenia, red rocky mountains.
- Cross-stones at Noravank monastery in Armenia, red rocky mountains.
- Geghard monastery in Armenia, unique architectural construction, being partially carved out of the adjacent mountain, surrounded by cliffs. UNESCO World Heritage Site,the monastery complex was founded in the 4th century.
- Ancient armenian church in Noravank.
- Khor Virap monastery in Armenia.
- Old UNESCO object Geghard monastyr - Armenia summer day.
- Old beauty UNESCO object Geghard monastyr - Armenia. Summer day
- Geghard monastyr UNESCO object near Yerevan - Armenia.
More Related Images
- Ancient cross-stones or khachkars in Vanadzor city, Armenia. Khachkars are carved memorial stele, covered with rosettes and other patterns, unique art of Medieval Christian Armenia.There are several thousand cross-stones in Armenia, each distinguished by its unique pattern.
- Cross-stones or khachkars at the 9th century Armenian monastery of Tatev. Khachkars are carved memorial stele, covered with rosettes and other patterns, unique art of Medieval Christian Armenia.There are several thousand cross-stones in Armenia, each distinguished by its unique pattern.
- Tatev monastery in Armenia, the 9th century architecture.
- Church in Jermuk city, Armenia.
- Holy Etchmiadzin church near Yerevan, the capital of Armenia
- Novodevichy Convent in Moscow, Russia
- Church on a hilltop and Sevan lake in Armenia
- Jvari (translated as the Monastery of the Cross) is a Georgian Orthodox monastery of the 6th century near Mtskheta , eastern Georgia. Monastery dominates over the landscape.