The Brussels Expo is Belgiumâ biggest Exhibition Centre and halls 5, 6 and 10 were built for the 1935 Brussels International Exposition.The Belgian architect Joseph Van Neck was the principal architect of the Art Deco Palais des Expositions (hall 5), with its interior concrete parabolic arches, and its four heroic bronze statues on piers.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- art deco
- art deco style
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Earth (planet)
- European (places and things)
- glynspencer (Artist)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- The facade of Brussels' Town Hall is decorated with numerous statues representing nobles, saints, and allegorical figures.
- The facade of the Cathedral of St. Michael and St. Gudula in Brussels was completed in the mid-fifteenth century
- The Lion Staircase is part of the original part of the Brussels Town Hall built in the early 15th century
- Detail of the domes of ancient architecture with fog
- detailed illustration of Antwerp, Belgium
- The house of the Blackheads is a building situated in the old town of Riga, Latvia. This is one of famous building in Latvia.
- The Grand Place (French) or Grote Markt (Dutch) is the central square of Brussels. It is surrounded by guildhalls (seen here) and other important buildings. The UNESCO World Heritage Site, measuring 223 by 360 ft, is the most important tourist destination in Brussels.
- The oldest part of the Brussels Town Hall is its east wing (including the entrance in this photo) which was built from 1402 to 1420.
More Related Images
- The Chateau Royal de Laeken has been the main residence of the Belgian royal family since 1831.
- LANDMARK arrow sign with letters on isolated white background
- Prambanan ruins - East Java (Indonesia)
- In the vector version of this image you can move any element, change its colour or size without any loss in quality.
- Detail of the Town Hall in Belgian City of Leuven
- panoramic shot of the cityscape in Bruges, Belgium, hdr processing
- Tower of Genoa fortress in Sudak Crimea From the ground up on the hill
- The facade of the St Jean Baptiste church in Brussels dates from the 17th century and was designed by Luc Fayd'Herbe, a student of Rubens, which explains its strong Flemish baroque style.