Carlos Fonseca (1936-1976) on 50 Cordobas 1984 Banknote from Nicaragua. Nicaraguan teacher and librarian who founded the Sandinista National Liberation Front.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- Central America
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- crisp (brittle texture)
- Georgios (Artist)
- North America
- paper currency
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- German Pomares Ordonez (1937-1979) on 20 Cordobas 1979 Banknote from Nicaragua. Nicaraguan revolutionary and National Hero.
- Jose Dolores Estrada Vado (1792-1869) on 50 Cordobas 1985 Banknote from Nicaragua. Nicaraguan national hero.
- Augusto Cesar Sandino (1895-1934) on 1000 Gordobas 1985 Banknote from Nicaragua. Nicaraguan revolutionary and leader of a rebellion against the U.S. military occupation.
- Benjamin Zeledon (1879-1912) on 5000 Gordobas 1985 Banknote from Nicaragua. Lawyer, politician and Nicaraguan military awarded the posthumous title of National Hero of Nicaragua.
- Jose Maria Gordova (1799-1829) on 5 Pesos Oro 1980 Banknote from Colombia. General of the Colombian army during the Latin American War of independence from Spain.
- Carlos Pellegrini (1846-1906) on 1 Peso 1993 Banknote from Argentina. President of Argentina during 1890-1892.
- Braulio Carrillo Colina (1800-1845) on 1000 Colones 2009 Banknote from Costa Rica. Head of State of Costa Rica during 1835-1837 and 1838-1842.
- Miguel Larreynaga on 10 Cordobas 2002 Banknote from Nicaragua. Philosopher, poet, humanist, and lawyer.
More Related Images
- Francisco Hernandez de Cordoba on 10 Centavo 1991 Banknote from Nicaragua. Founder of Nicaragua.
- Joaquim Chissano (born 1939) on 10000 Meticais 1991 Banknote from Mozambique. President of Mozambique during1986-2005.
- Jan Zizka (1360-1424) on 25 Korun 1958 Banknote from Czechoslovakia. Czech general and Hussite leader.
- Jan van Riebeeck (1819-1877) on 2 Rand 1983 Banknote from South Africa. Dutch colonial administrator and founder of Cape Town.
- James Frederick Sangala (born 1900) on 100 Kwacha 2012 Banknote from Malawi. Founding member of the Nyasaland African Congress during the period of British colonial rule.
- Ivan Milev (1897-1927) on 5 Leva 1999 Banknote from Bulgaria. Bulgarian painter and scenographer.
- Ivan Mazepa (1639-1709) on 10 Hryven 2006 Banknote from Ukraine. Cossack Hetman of the Hetmanate in Left-bank Ukraine and Prince of the Holy Roman Empire. Famous as a patron of the arts.
- Itagaki Taisuke (1837-1919) on 100 Yen 1953 Banknote from Japan. Japanese politician and leader of the Freedom and People's Rights Movement.