Mirror lake is attraction in Yosemite National Park California
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- hlehnerer (Artist)
- national park
- North America
- rural scene
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Yosemite National Park
- Yosemite Valley
- Mirror Lake is a lake in Yosemite National Park in California. This seasonal lake is close to disappearing due to sediment accumulation.
- El Capitan View in Yosemite Nation Park on a Beautiful Sunny Day
- tunnel viewpoint at yosemite national park with heavy overcast and bright green fir forest
- Mallard (Anas platyrhynchos), probably the best-known and most recognizable of all ducks
- Mirror Lake, Yosemite national park, California USA
- Upper Yosemite Falls as seen over the Merced River.
- Yosemite Half Dome with a beautiful blue sky.
- Falls in Yosemite Valley, Yosemite National Park, California, USA
More Related Images
- Tunnel View, within Yosemite National Park, is a viewpoint on State Route 41 located directly east of the Wawona Tunnel as one enters Yosemite Valley from the South. The view looks east into Yosemite Valley including the southwest face of El Capitan, Half Dome, and Bridalveil Falls. This is, to many, the first views of the popular attractions in Yosemite. Many cars stop right outside of the tunnel
- Dog lake in Yosemite National Park
- Fresh spring colors of the environment around the river with the city on a hill in the background
- Dramatic Yosemite River and Upper Falls HDR Image.
- Dramatic Yosemite Valley River on a Spring Day.
- Upper Falls and Merced River at Yosemite on a Spring Day.
- Upper Falls at Yosemite on a Spring Day.
- Merced River meadows panorama, Yosemite Valley, Yosemite National Park, California, USA