Teofilo Braga (1843-1924) on 1000 Escudos 1993 Banknote from Portugal. Portuguese writer, playwright, politician and leader of the Republican Provisional Government after the abdication of King Manuel II, as well as the second elected President of the First Portuguese Republic.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- author (male)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- extreme close up
- Georgios (Artist)
- leader (male)
- macro photography
- paper currency
- politician (male)
- President (male)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Petar Kocic (1877-1916) on 100000 Dinara 1993 Banknote from Bosnia Herzegovina. Serb prose writer and politician from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Camilo Castelo Branco (1825-1890) on 100 Escudos 1965 Banknote from Portugal. Prolific Portuguese writer.
- Milton Obote (1925-2005) on 500 Shillings 1983 Banknote from Uganda. Political leader who led Uganda towards independence from the British colonial administration in 1962. He became Prime Minister during 1962-1966 and President during 1966-1971 and 1980-1985.
- Jose Eduardo dos Santos and Antonio Agostinho Neto on 500000 Kwanzas 1991 Banknote from Angola. First and second presidents of Angola.
- Francisco Madero on 500 Pesos 1984 Banknote from Mexico. Politician, writer and revolutionary. President of Mexico during 1911-1913.
- Domingo Sarmiento on 100 Austral 1985 Banknote from Argentina. Activist, intellectual, writer and the 7th president of Argentina.
- Bartolome Mitre on 2 Pesos 1997 Banknote from Argentina. Statesman, author, military figure and president during 1862-1868.
- Bartolome Mitre on 50 Australes 1986 Banknote from Argentina. Author, statesman, military figure and president of Argentina during 1862-1868.
More Related Images
- Ho Chi Minh on 200 dong 1987 banknote from Vietnam. Vietnamese revolutionary and patriotic figure, prime minister and later president of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- Governor Kapodistrias on 500 Drachmes 1983 banknote from Greece. Ioannis Kapodistrias (1776-1831) was the first head of state of independent Greece.
- Fernando Pessoa (1888-1935) on 100 Escudos 1988 Banknote from Portugal. Portuguese poet, writer, literary critic and translator.
- Carl Robert Jakobson (1841-1882) on 500 Krooni 2000 Banknote from Estonia. Estonian writer, politician and teacher.
- Writer on 50 cruzados novos 1990 banknote from Brazil
- Mobutu on 5 nouveaux makuta 1993 banknote from Zaire. President of Zaire during 1965-1997. His bad management of Zaire's economy & personal enrichment from it made him synonymous with kleptocracy in Africa.
- Kenneth Kaunda on 5 kwacha 1980 banknote from Zambia. First President of Zambia from 1964 to 1991.
- William Tolbert Jr. (1913-1980) on 100 Dollars 2009 Banknote from Liberia. 20th President of Liberia during 1971-1980.