Slave Trade Scene on 500 Pesos 1990 Banknote from Guinea Bissau.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- African (places and things)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- crisp (brittle texture)
- extreme close up
- Georgios (Artist)
- macro photography
- paper currency
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Francisco Mendes (1939-1978) on 500 Pesos 1990 Banknote from Guinea Bissau. First Prime Minister until his assassination.
- Domingos Ramos on 100 Pesos 1990 Banknote from Guinea-Bissau
- Mafori Bangoura (1912-1994) on 1 Syli 1981 Banknote from Guinea.
- Plowing with Water Buffalo on 50 Francs 1985 Banknote from Guinea
- Three Generations of Eritreans on 5 Nakfa 1997 Banknote from Eritrea.
- Prince Louis Rwagasore (1932-1961) on 100 Francs 2010 Banknote from Burundi. Burundi's national and independence hero.
- Potter on 20 Naira 2009 Banknote from Nigeria.
- Murtala Mohammed (1938-1976) on 20 Naira 2009 Banknote from Nigeria. Military ruler of Nigeria during 1975-1976.
More Related Images
- Julius Nyerere (1922-1999) on 1000 Shilingi 2010 Banknote from Tanzania. First President of Tanzania during 1961-1985.
- Abeid Karume (1905-1972) on 500 Shilingi 2010 Banknote from Tanzania. First President of Zanzibar.
- Eritrean Girls on 20 Nakfa 1997 Banknote from Eritrea.
- Eritrean Farmers on 20 Nakfa 1997 Banknote from Eritrea.
- Alvan Ikoku (1900-1971) on 10 Naira 2006 Banknote from Nigeria. Nigerian educator, statesman, activist and politician.
- Samora Moises Machel (1933-1986) on 20 Meticais 2006 Banknote from Mozambique. Mozambican military commander, revolutionary socialist leader and President of Mozambique.
- Rhinoceros on 20 Meticais 2006 Banknote from Mozambique.
- Milton Obote (1925-2005) on 500 Shillings 1983 Banknote from Uganda. Political leader who led Uganda towards independence from the British colonial administration in 1962. He became Prime Minister during 1962-1966 and President during 1966-1971 and 1980-1985.