Moshe Sharett (1894-1965) on 20 New Sheqalim 2008 Banknote from Israel. Second Prime Minister of Israel during 1953-1955.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- extreme close up
- Georgios (Artist)
- Jewish (people)
- macro photography
- Middle East
- Middle Eastern
- Middle Eastern (places and things)
- paper currency
- politician (male)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- David Ben Gurion (1886-1973) on 50 Sheqalim 1978 Banknote from Israel. Founder and first Prime Minister of Israel.
- Golda Meir (1898-1978) on 10 New Sheqalim 1992 Banknote from Israel. 4th Prime Minister of Israel.
- Mohammed Daoud Khan (1909-1978) on 10 Afghanis 1977 Banknote from Afghanistan. President of Afghanistan during 1973-1978.
- Moses Montefiore (1784-1885) on 10 Lirot 1973 Banknote from Israel. Financier, banker, philanthropist and Sheriff of London. One of the most famous British Jews of the 19th century.
- Chaim Azriel Weizmann on 5 Sheqalim 1978 Banknote from Israel. President of the world zionist organization, and the first President of the state of Israel. He was also a chemist and developed a new process of producing acetone through bacterial fermentation.
- Henrietta Szold (1860-1945) on 5 Lirot 1973 Banknote from Israel. U.S. Jewish Zionist leader and founder of the Hadassah Women's Organization.
- Hayim Nahman Bialik (1873-1934) on 10 Lirot 1968 Banknote from Israel. Jewish poet.
- Edmond James de Rothschild (1845-1934) on 500 Sheqalim 1982 Banknote from Israel. French member of the Rothschild banking family and strong supporter of Zionism.
More Related Images
- Prince Louis Rwagasore (1932-1961) on 100 Francs 2010 Banknote from Burundi. Burundi's national and independence hero.
- Milton Obote (1925-2005) on 500 Shillings 1983 Banknote from Uganda. Political leader who led Uganda towards independence from the British colonial administration in 1962. He became Prime Minister during 1962-1966 and President during 1966-1971 and 1980-1985.
- Kaysone Phomvihane (1920-1992) on 2000 Kip 2003 Banknote from Laos. Political leader of Laos.
- Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa on 5 Naira 2006 Banknote from Nigeria. First prime minister of independent Nigeria.
- Jomo Kenyatta on 100 Shilingi 2006 Banknote from Kenya. First prime minister (1963-1964) and president (1964-1978) of Kenya.
- John Macdonald on 10 Dollars 2005 Banknote from Canada. First Canadian prime minister.
- Saladin (1138-1193) on 25 Pound 1991 Banknote from Syria. First Sultan of Egypt and Syria. He led Muslim opposition against Crusaders.
- Reza Shah Pahlavi (1878-1844) on 20 Rials 1974 Banknote from Iran. Shah of the Imperial State of Iran during 1925-1841.