Mohammed Daoud Khan (1909-1978) on 10 Afghanis 1977 Banknote from Afghanistan. President of Afghanistan during 1973-1978.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- Afghan ethnicity (male)
- Asian (places and things)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- crisp (brittle texture)
- extreme close up
- Georgios (Artist)
- macro photography
- Middle East
- Middle Eastern
- Middle Eastern (places and things)
- paper currency
- politician (male)
- President (male)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- David Ben Gurion (1886-1973) on 50 Sheqalim 1978 Banknote from Israel. Founder and first Prime Minister of Israel.
- Kaysone Phomvihane (1920-1992) on 2000 Kip 2003 Banknote from Laos. Political leader of Laos.
- Saparmurat Niyazov on 1000 Manat 2005 Banknote from Turkmenistan. President of Turkmenistan during 1990-2006.
- Chaim Azriel Weizmann on 5 Sheqalim 1978 Banknote from Israel. President of the world zionist organization, and the first President of the state of Israel. He was also a chemist and developed a new process of producing acetone through bacterial fermentation.
- Ho Chi Minh on 200 dong 1987 banknote from Vietnam. Vietnamese revolutionary and patriotic figure, prime minister and later president of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- Moshe Sharett (1894-1965) on 20 New Sheqalim 2008 Banknote from Israel. Second Prime Minister of Israel during 1953-1955.
- Julius Nyerere (1922-1999) on 1000 Shilingi 2010 Banknote from Tanzania. First President of Tanzania during 1961-1985.
- Julio Argentino Roca (1843-1914) on 1000 Australes 1988 Banknote from Argentina. Army general who served as President of Argentina.
More Related Images
- Abeid Karume (1905-1972) on 500 Shilingi 2010 Banknote from Tanzania. First President of Zanzibar.
- Yusof bin Ishak (1910-1970) on 2 Dollars 2005 Banknote from Singapore. Eminent Singaporean politician and the first President of Singapore.
- William Tubman (1895-1971) on 20 Dollars 2009 Banknote from Liberia. 19th President of Liberia during 1944-1971.
- Mohammed Ali Jinnah (1876-1948) on 5 Rupees 1984 Banknote from Pakistan. Lawyer, politician, statesman and founder of Pakistan.
- Mohammed Ali Jinnah (1876-1948) on 20 Rupees 2007 Banknote from Pakistan. Lawyer, politician, statesman and founder of Pakistan.
- Milton Obote (1925-2005) on 500 Shillings 1983 Banknote from Uganda. Political leader who led Uganda towards independence from the British colonial administration in 1962. He became Prime Minister during 1962-1966 and President during 1966-1971 and 1980-1985.
- Jose Eduardo dos Santos and Antonio Agostinho Neto on 500000 Kwanzas 1991 Banknote from Angola. First and second presidents of Angola.
- Thomas Jefferson on 2 Dollars 2003 Banknote from USA. Third president of the United States during 1801-1809.