Orthodox ancient Church of St. Nicholas at Vilnius, Lithuania. Deep-blue sky
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- Lithuanian (places and things)
- old city
- Old Town
- Severas (Artist)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Cathedral with Bell Tower Square in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Cathedral with Bell Tower and Gediminas statue Square in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Bell tower and Catethral columns on Cathedral Square in Vilnius, Lithuania
- white roman catholic cathedral of Vilnius, Lithuania
- Church os St. Anne in Vilnius, capital of Lithuania
- Vilnius old town panoramic view. Orthodox, catholic church. Vilnius town hall
- St. Anne's Church and Bernardine Monastery in Vilnius, Lithuania, polarazing filter applied
- St. Anne's Church and Bernardine Monastery in Vilnius, Lithuania,
More Related Images
- Towers of Abandoned Old Mission Church in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Abandoned Old Mission Church in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- St. Anne's Church towers and lantern in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- St. Anne's Church and Bernardine Monastery in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- St. Anne's Church towers in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Old abandoned church in Vilnius old town, Lithuania
- Cityscapes with Gothic Cathedral in Burgos, Spain
- Naga Metropolitan Cathedral- Is the oldest cathedral in the whole southern Luzon. It was built in 1573, and was inaugurated in 1575. It is originally known as the St. John the Evangelist Cathedral.