Jose Antonio Paez (1790-1873) on 20 Bolivares 1995 Banknote from Venezuela. General in Chief of the army fighting Spain during the Venezuelan Wars of Independence.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- extreme close up
- Georgios (Artist)
- macro photography
- officer (male)
- paper currency
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Antonio Jose De Sucre (1795-1830) on 5 Sucres 1988 Banknote from Ecuador. Venezuelan independence leader and one of Simon Bolivar's closest friends, generals and statesmen.
- Julio Argentino Roca (1843-1914) on 1000 Australes 1988 Banknote from Argentina. Army general who served as President of Argentina.
- Murtala Mohammed (1938-1976) on 20 Naira 2009 Banknote from Nigeria. Military ruler of Nigeria during 1975-1976.
- General Aung San (1915-1947) on 5 Kyats 1973 Banknote from Burma. Burmese revolutionary, nationalist and founder of the modern Burmese army.
- General Aung San (1915-1947) on 15 Kyats 1986 Banknote from Burma. Burmese revolutionary, nationalist and founder of the modern Burmese army.
- Francisco Morazan (1792-1842) on 5 Lempiras 2004 Banknote from Honduras. General and politician who ruled several Central American states at different times during 1827-1842.
- Jose de San Martin on 5 Pesos 2003 Banknote from Argentina. General and prime leader of the south part of South America's successful struggle for independence against Spain.
- General Jose Edubigis Diaz on 100 Guarani 1982 Banknote from Paraguay
More Related Images
- General Antonio Narino on 100 Pesos 1991 Banknote from Colombia. He was one of the early political and military leaders of the independence movement in Colombia.
- Jose de San Martin on 50 Pesos 1976 Banknote from Argentina. General and prime leader of the south part of South America's successful struggle for independence against Spain.
- German Busch (1904-1939) on 10 Bolivianos 1962 Banknote from Bolivia. Bolivian military officer and president of Bolivia during 1937-1939.
- Antonio Maceo Grajales (1845-1896) on 5 Pesos 2006 Banknote from Cuba. Second in command of the Cuban Army of Independence.
- Jose Trinidad Cabanas on 10 Lempiras 2004 Banknote from Honduras. General that fought with Francisco Morazan on behalf of the Central American Union and president of Honduras during 1852-1855.
- General Jose Maria Orellana on 1 Quetzal 2006 Banknote from Guatemala. General and president during 1921-1926.
- General Bernadino Caballero on 500 Guarani 1982 Banknote from Paraguay. President of Paraguay during 1881-1886.
- Admiral Miguel Grau on 5000 Indis 1988 Banknote from Peru. Naval officer and hero of the battle of Angamos in the war of the pacific during 1879-1884. One of the most famous military leaders of America.