John Garang de Mabior (1945-2005) on 1 Pound 2011 Banknote from South Sudan. Sudanese politician and rebel leader.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- extreme close up
- Georgios (Artist)
- health care worker
- leader (male)
- macro photography
- male doctor
- paper currency
- politician (male)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- General Antonio Narino on 100 Pesos 1991 Banknote from Colombia. He was one of the early political and military leaders of the independence movement in Colombia.
- Ho Chi Minh on 200 dong 1987 banknote from Vietnam. Vietnamese revolutionary and patriotic figure, prime minister and later president of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- Milton Obote (1925-2005) on 500 Shillings 1983 Banknote from Uganda. Political leader who led Uganda towards independence from the British colonial administration in 1962. He became Prime Minister during 1962-1966 and President during 1966-1971 and 1980-1985.
- Jose Eduardo dos Santos and Antonio Agostinho Neto on 500000 Kwanzas 1991 Banknote from Angola. First and second presidents of Angola.
- Dr. Jose Gaspar Rodriguez de Francia on 10000 Guaranies 2004 Banknote from Paraguay. First leader of Paraguay after its independence from Spain.
- Teofilo Braga (1843-1924) on 1000 Escudos 1993 Banknote from Portugal. Portuguese writer, playwright, politician and leader of the Republican Provisional Government after the abdication of King Manuel II, as well as the second elected President of the First Portuguese Republic.
- Samuel Sharpe (1801-1832) on 50 Dollars 2009 Banknote from Jamaica. Slave leader behind the Jamaican Baptist War slave rebellion.
- Francisco de Paula Santander (1792-1840) on 500 Pesos Oro 1993 Banknote from Colombia. Colombian military and political leader during the war for independence.
More Related Images
- Emilio Aguinaldo (1869-1964) on 5 Piso 1990 Banknote from Philippines. Filipino general, politician and independence leader.
- Augusto Cesar Sandino (1895-1934) on 1000 Gordobas 1985 Banknote from Nicaragua. Nicaraguan revolutionary and leader of a rebellion against the U.S. military occupation.
- Mujibur Rahman (1920-1975) on 10 Taka 2000 Banknote from Bangladesh. Bengali politician and founder of the People's Republic of Bangladesh, considered as the father of the Bangladeshi nation.
- Mujibur Rahman (1920-1975) on 10 Taka 1996 Banknote from Bangladesh. Bengali politician and founder of the People's Republic of Bangladesh, considered as the father of the Bangladeshi nation.
- Kim II Sung (1912-1994) on 100 Won 1978 Banknote from North Korea. Communist politician and leader of North Korea during 1948-1994.
- Jose Maria Morelos (1765-1815) on 20 Pesos 1977 Banknote from Mexico. Mexican Roman Catholic priest and revolutionary rebel leader who led the Mexican War of Independence movement, assuming its leadership after the execution of Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla in 1811.
- Jorge Eliecer Gaitan (1903-1948) on 1000 Pesos 2006 Banknote from Colombia. Politician and leader of a populist movement in Colombia.
- Antonio Jose De Sucre (1795-1830) on 5 Sucres 1988 Banknote from Ecuador. Venezuelan independence leader and one of Simon Bolivar's closest friends, generals and statesmen.