Francisco de Paula Santander (1792-1840) on 500 Pesos Oro 1993 Banknote from Colombia. Colombian military and political leader during the war for independence.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- extreme close up
- Georgios (Artist)
- leader (male)
- macro photography
- paper currency
- politician (male)
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- General Antonio Narino on 100 Pesos 1991 Banknote from Colombia. He was one of the early political and military leaders of the independence movement in Colombia.
- Jorge Eliecer Gaitan (1903-1948) on 1000 Pesos 2006 Banknote from Colombia. Politician and leader of a populist movement in Colombia.
- Manuel Belgrano on 10 Pesos 1976 Banknote from Argentina. Military leader, politician, economist and lawyer.
- Antonio Jose De Sucre (1795-1830) on 5 Sucres 1988 Banknote from Ecuador. Venezuelan independence leader and one of Simon Bolivar's closest friends, generals and statesmen.
- Juan Zorrilla de San Martin (1855-1931) on 20 Pesos Uruguayos 2008 Banknote from Uruguay. National Poet of Uruguay and political figure.
- Francisco Jose de Caldas (1768-1816) on 20 Pesos Oro 1983 Banknote from Colombia. Colombian lawyer, naturalist and geographer who died a martyr during the Reconquista for being a precursor of the Independence of Colombia.
- Emilio Aguinaldo (1869-1964) on 5 Piso 1990 Banknote from Philippines. Filipino general, politician and independence leader.
- Jose de San Martin on 5 Pesos 2003 Banknote from Argentina. General and prime leader of the south part of South America's successful struggle for independence against Spain.
More Related Images
- Bartolome Mitre on 2 Pesos 1997 Banknote from Argentina. Statesman, author, military figure and president during 1862-1868.
- Jose de San Martin on 50 Pesos 1976 Banknote from Argentina. General and prime leader of the south part of South America's successful struggle for independence against Spain.
- Bartolome Mitre on 50 Australes 1986 Banknote from Argentina. Author, statesman, military figure and president of Argentina during 1862-1868.
- Camilo Torres Tenorio (1766-1816) on 50 Pesos Oro 1986 Banknote from Colombia. Colombian politician.
- Teofilo Braga (1843-1924) on 1000 Escudos 1993 Banknote from Portugal. Portuguese writer, playwright, politician and leader of the Republican Provisional Government after the abdication of King Manuel II, as well as the second elected President of the First Portuguese Republic.
- Julio Argentino Roca (1843-1914) on 1000 Australes 1988 Banknote from Argentina. Army general who served as President of Argentina.
- John Garang de Mabior (1945-2005) on 1 Pound 2011 Banknote from South Sudan. Sudanese politician and rebel leader.
- Gregorio Luperon (1839-1897) on 20 Pesos Oro 2009 Banknote from Dominican Republic. Dominican military and state leader after the Spanish annexation in 1863.