Emilio Aguinaldo (1869-1964) on 5 Piso 1990 Banknote from Philippines. Filipino general, politician and independence leader.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- Asian (places and things)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- crisp (brittle texture)
- extreme close up
- Georgios (Artist)
- leader (male)
- macro photography
- paper currency
- Philippine Islands
- politician (male)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Antonio Jose De Sucre (1795-1830) on 5 Sucres 1988 Banknote from Ecuador. Venezuelan independence leader and one of Simon Bolivar's closest friends, generals and statesmen.
- General Antonio Narino on 100 Pesos 1991 Banknote from Colombia. He was one of the early political and military leaders of the independence movement in Colombia.
- General Aung San on 1 Kyat 1990 Banknote from Myanmar
- Julio Argentino Roca (1843-1914) on 1000 Australes 1988 Banknote from Argentina. Army general who served as President of Argentina.
- Benjamin Zeledon (1879-1912) on 5000 Gordobas 1985 Banknote from Nicaragua. Lawyer, politician and Nicaraguan military awarded the posthumous title of National Hero of Nicaragua.
- Mujibur Rahman (1920-1975) on 10 Taka 2000 Banknote from Bangladesh. Bengali politician and founder of the People's Republic of Bangladesh, considered as the father of the Bangladeshi nation.
- Mujibur Rahman (1920-1975) on 10 Taka 1996 Banknote from Bangladesh. Bengali politician and founder of the People's Republic of Bangladesh, considered as the father of the Bangladeshi nation.
- Kim II Sung (1912-1994) on 100 Won 1978 Banknote from North Korea. Communist politician and leader of North Korea during 1948-1994.
More Related Images
- Francisco Morazan (1792-1842) on 5 Lempiras 2004 Banknote from Honduras. General and politician who ruled several Central American states at different times during 1827-1842.
- Manuel Belgrano on 10 Pesos 1976 Banknote from Argentina. Military leader, politician, economist and lawyer.
- Jose Trinidad Cabanas on 10 Lempiras 2004 Banknote from Honduras. General that fought with Francisco Morazan on behalf of the Central American Union and president of Honduras during 1852-1855.
- Jose de San Martin on 5 Pesos 2003 Banknote from Argentina. General and prime leader of the south part of South America's successful struggle for independence against Spain.
- General Jose Maria Orellana on 1 Quetzal 2006 Banknote from Guatemala. General and president during 1921-1926.
- General Bernadino Caballero on 500 Guarani 1982 Banknote from Paraguay. President of Paraguay during 1881-1886.
- Jose de San Martin on 50 Pesos 1976 Banknote from Argentina. General and prime leader of the south part of South America's successful struggle for independence against Spain.
- Ho Chi Minh on 200 dong 1987 banknote from Vietnam. Vietnamese revolutionary and patriotic figure, prime minister and later president of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.