Benjamin Zeledon (1879-1912) on 5000 Gordobas 1985 Banknote from Nicaragua. Lawyer, politician and Nicaraguan military awarded the posthumous title of National Hero of Nicaragua.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- Central America
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- crisp (brittle texture)
- extreme close up
- Georgios (Artist)
- hero (male)
- lawyer (male)
- macro photography
- North America
- paper currency
- politician (male)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Mohammed Ali Jinnah (1876-1948) on 5 Rupees 1984 Banknote from Pakistan. Lawyer, politician, statesman and founder of Pakistan.
- Mohammed Ali Jinnah (1876-1948) on 20 Rupees 2007 Banknote from Pakistan. Lawyer, politician, statesman and founder of Pakistan.
- Antonio Jose De Sucre (1795-1830) on 5 Sucres 1988 Banknote from Ecuador. Venezuelan independence leader and one of Simon Bolivar's closest friends, generals and statesmen.
- Manuel Belgrano on 10 Pesos 1976 Banknote from Argentina. Military leader, politician, economist and lawyer.
- Josef Bem (1794-1850) on 10 Zlotych 1982 Banknote from Poland. Polish general national hero of Poland and Hungary.
- Francisco Morazan (1792-1842) on 5 Lempiras 2004 Banknote from Honduras. General and politician who ruled several Central American states at different times during 1827-1842.
- Miguel Larreynaga on 10 Cordobas 2002 Banknote from Nicaragua. Philosopher, poet, humanist, and lawyer.
- Jose Trinidad Cabanas on 10 Lempiras 2004 Banknote from Honduras. General that fought with Francisco Morazan on behalf of the Central American Union and president of Honduras during 1852-1855.
More Related Images
- General Jose Maria Orellana on 1 Quetzal 2006 Banknote from Guatemala. General and president during 1921-1926.
- General Aung San on 1 Kyat 1990 Banknote from Myanmar
- Prince Louis Rwagasore (1932-1961) on 100 Francs 2010 Banknote from Burundi. Burundi's national and independence hero.
- Julio Argentino Roca (1843-1914) on 1000 Australes 1988 Banknote from Argentina. Army general who served as President of Argentina.
- Emilio Aguinaldo (1869-1964) on 5 Piso 1990 Banknote from Philippines. Filipino general, politician and independence leader.
- Eduardo Acevedo Vasquez (1857-1848) on 10 Pesos Uruguayos 1998 Banknote from Uruguay. Uruguayan lawyer, historian and politician.
- George William Gordon (1820-1865) on 10 Dollars 1994 Banknote from Jamaica. Jamaican businessman and politician. National Hero of Jamaica.
- Romuald Traugutt on 20 Zlotych 1982 Banknote from Poland. General, war hero and commanded of the ''january uprising''.