Ancient armenian church in Noravank.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- odrzeczy (Artist)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Noravank monastery in Armenia, red rocky mountains.
- Old UNESCO object Geghard monastyr - Armenia summer day.
- Old beauty UNESCO object Geghard monastyr - Armenia. Summer day
- Geghard monastyr UNESCO object near Yerevan - Armenia.
- Cross-stones at Noravank monastery in Armenia, red rocky mountains.
- Geghard monastery in Armenia, unique architectural construction, being partially carved out of the adjacent mountain, surrounded by cliffs. UNESCO World Heritage Site,the monastery complex was founded in the 4th century.
- Khor Virap monastery in Armenia.
- The ancient orthodox bell, ancient architecture, Chersonese, Crimea
More Related Images
- Tower of David and Ancient Walls Surrounding Old City of Jerusalem
- St. Stephanos Church in Iran near Jolfa. Old and beauty.
- Ananuri is a castle complex on the Aragvi River in Georgia. Castle is situated against the branch of Caucasus Mountains.
- Haghartsin is a 13th century monastery located near the town of Dilijan in the Tavush Province of Armenia.
- Wall of old UNESCO Studenica Monastery in Serbia - Balkans.
- Landmark of a historical cathedral Church in Yunnan China
- Church of the Intercession on the River Nerl. Inscribed in the Wold Heritage List of UNESCO
- Kykkos or Kykkou abbey in Cyprus, Troodos mountains. One of the most popupar tourist destination in this country.