Part of Trollstigen pass in Norway as seen from viewing platform
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- alpine road
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- mountain pass
- no people
- single track road
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tomasgriger (Artist)
- One of the most dramatic mountain passes in the world, Trollstigen in Norway
- One of the harpines on Trollstigen pass, Norway.
- Coach having trouble with turning in sharp hairpin on Trollstigen Pass in Norway
- Norwegian valley around Trollstigen road, famous serpentine mountain road in Norway
- Narrow coastal in varanger
- Picturesque scenery on the Norwegian National Tourist Road
- Road in Varanger, extreme north of Norway during summer with Barents Sea in the view
- Road on Lofoten islands in Norway with dramatic landscape
More Related Images
- Towering rock face of mountain above road on Lofoten islands in Norway, popular tourist destination
- Road leading to a bridge on Lofoten Islands in Norway
- A narrow road winds through a snowy mountain pass in southwest Norway.
- Famous Norwegian "Troll's Path" (Trollstigen or Trollstigveien) - winding mountain road.
- Trolstigen raod is one of the dangerous way to the charming view from the top
- Coastal road in Norway leading to Bodo with snowy mountains of Saltfjellet-Svartisen National Park in the background
- Narrow road on island of Flakstadoya on Lofoten, Norway
- Great view of the mountain The Bishop (Bispen) in Rauma, Norway. The famous troll ladder in the background.